Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)包括兼并和收购两层含义、两种方式。
1. What's your biggest failure?
2. Why JPM, Why CADP?
3. What's your role in the group?
4. What is a static variable?
5. Difference between pass-by-value and pass-by-reference?
6. Total cost 2.50. Bat is one more dollar than the ball. How much is each?
7. Tell me what you know about JPMC
8. Run through DCF,valuation methods, Beta, Time Value Money concept.
9. Why Technology?
10. What are the phases of software development?
Average Salary 79,871 $
Lowest Level 62k $
Highest Level 175k $
1. What is your best contribution to your team?
2. What is the profit margin / working capital?
3. If you borrow 100 dollar to buy equipment, how will it affect the financial statement in the first year?
4. Why do you choose this financial ratio? How do you calculate? Not in theory,in real.
5. Why GS?
6. Tell me about yourself.
7. What are your strengths?
8. What are your weaknesses?
9. Why do you want this job?
10. Where would you like to be in your career 5 years from now?
Company Goldman Sachs
Average Salary 83,805 $
Lowest Level 62k $
Highest Level 158k $
1. What is the integral of sec(x)?
2. What do you know about Morgan Stanley?
3. Briefly self-introduction.
4. Talk more about the projects' structure and related technology.
5. What is the difference between JDK 1.5 and JDK 1.4?
6. What is the Hash Code and Equal method?
7. Talk about the database.
8. What is index, the advantage and dsadvanage?
9. Why you leave current company?
10. Why do you want go into public finance?
Company Morgan Stanley
Average Salary 80.082 $
Lowest Level 65k $
Highest Level 110k $
1. Why investment banking?
2. Tell me about DDM?
3. What is the IPO process?
4. What is a quote (book,movie,song whatever) that really captures your outlook/M.O?
5. What's a hobby you do just for you?
6. What's a big failure you've had?
7. What's a markets news story you've been following?
8. The price of oil has been declining for a few months. Analyze the industry and it's current trends.
9. When have you worked with large data sets?
10. Did you ever have to deliver a task, which your boss gave you unexpectedly at the last minute? If so what did you do?
Average Salary 80,240 $
Lowest Level 71k $
Highest Level 93k $
1. Tell us why in your opinion Deutsche Bank did so well during the financial crisis?
2. Why do you want to do inverstment banking?
3. What is something not no your resume?
4. Tell me about a time you failed.
5. Explain how Scotland gaining independence might increase Gilt bond yields or decrease bond yields.
6. Why should we hire you?
7. What do you think about the markets?
8. Why banking , why DB?
9. Why would you be good at it?
10. What are good traits for someone in sales and trading?
Company Deutsche Bank
Average Salary 81,441 $
Lowest Level 53k $
Highest Level 109k $
1. Why Merrill Lynch?
2. Walk me through your resume?
3. What valuation method do you use to analyze companies?
4. Why you want to apply for a Bank?
5. Name a time you let a client down and how you handled the situation.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
7. What is the square root of 1000?
8. How many ridges does have a quarter have?
9. How would you figure out the price of lumber?
10. Why trading of commodities?
Company Merrill Lynch
Average Salary 73,663 $
Lowest Level 68k $
Highest Level 98k $
1. What are the important things a debt investor will focus on when reviewing potential investments?
2. Walk me through a recent story on WSJ other than the ones everyone knows about.
3. What is the difference between IFRS and GAAP?
4. You have expenses paid of 100,000 in the beginning of the year but they are accounted for quarterly. Give me the journal entries of these transactions.
5. For Asia market, what is the price for Thailand Yuan and Korea dollar?
6. How would I implement my own Linked List, creating my own Node?
7. What does static mean?
8. What is the difference between an Object and a Class?
9. What is something that all Java classes inherit?
10. What is your favorite piece of code you've written?Was this for class?
Average Salary 78,638 $
Lowest Level 63k $
Highest Level 147k $
1. Why do you want to work for UBS?
2. A $10 in depreciation- what happens to the three financial statements?
3. What do you think of people faking their CV?
4. How do you feel about the financial crisis?
5. What is the risk if the halliburton and Baker Hughes deal will not go through?
6. Do you enjoy talking on the phone?
7. Please elaborate on the riskiness of UBS's Wealth Management practice in relation to the whole bank / other divisions.
8. What impact has the financial crisis had on the investment banking industry?
9. What are you looking to gain from the scheme?
10. How well do you work in teams?
Average Salary 77,398 $
Lowest Level 71k $
Highest Level 85k $